I am a registered medical practitioner and am on the Specialist Urological Register (2290582T) with the General Medical Council. My Qualifications are as follows:
MB BS Kanpur University, India.
M.S. (Surgery) Kanpur University, India.
M.Ch. (Urology) The All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, India
F.R.C.S. The Royal College of Surgeons of England.
F.R.C.S. (Urology) Intercollegiate Speciality Board of Urology, England, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Ireland.
F.E.B.U. (Fellow of the European Board of Urology)
I gained vast experience in urology working at the Royal Infirmary Edinburgh, the Royal Infirmary Cardiff, St Vincent Hospital, Dublin and University College Hospitals London. I also Established Department of Urology (Associate Professor in Urology) at Shere Kashmir Post graduate institute of Medical Sciences at Kashmir, India and Princess Alexandra Hospital (Consultant), Harlow, Essex. I am also listed on The Global Directory of Who's Who in recognition of dedication to occupation.
I am Active Member of:
- American Urological Association. Twice held press conference on research work involving Prostate.
- British Association of Urological Surgeons
- European Association Urology
- Section of Oncology, British Association of Urological Surgeons
In addition to general urological services, my special areas of interest are as follows:
- Minimally invasive urological surgery
- Total stone management including shock wave lithotripsy (ESWL), Laser lithotripsy, Percutaneous surgery and investigations as to the cause of stone disease
- Benign Prostate hyperplasia (BPH) particular reference to Microwave, TUNA, Lasers and Plasma kinetic resection.
- Chronic Prostatitis
- Prostate Cancer: Screening and Radical Prostatectomy
- Brachytherapy for Cancer Prostate
- Cryotherapy for Prostate Cancer